Speed dating jewish
enables Jewish singles to select two matchmakers as their own personal agents to finding them a match.
The site is discreet, private, and does not allow browsing of other singles' profiles, but still gives daters the power to proactively look for a match.
– An on-line dating site for all Jewish singles with English and Russian versions that make it a popular site for Jewish men and women from the former FSU.
The site also offers services of a matchmaker to recommend potential dating partners from the list of members.
- A non-profit Toronto-based organization which provides premarital education and counseling, runs lectures and events, and offers shidduch guidance for Orthodox singles.
While it primarily serves Canadian singles, its matchmakers work with a worldwide network of matchmakers and singles.
Users have a more comfortable experience because they only see those profiles that are relevant to them.
- RAJE is a comprehensive educational and communal organization for Russian American college students and young professionals.
Matchmakers access members' profiles to find and suggest potential matches, and members can also search the data base to see limited information about members, excluding photos, names, and contact details.
Its matchmakers are based in London, Amsterdam, Antwerp, Vienna, Basel, and Zurich, and they combine their personal connections to daters with Shidduch.im's own large database of singles from around Europe as well as Saw You at Sinai's large worldwide network.
- An internet dating service for marriage-minded men and women who are strictly observant, observant to a degree, or just starting to connect to Jewish observance and want to find someone who shares their values.
- A Jewish social network to provide a safe and friendly environment for people to connect and meet for a Shabbos together.
Host families and guests fill out profiles and give references so both sides can make comfortable Shabbos arrangements. A good idea those traveling for business, backpacking across the country, studying abroad, or just looking for a little inspiration.